Where To Go From Here

Friday, May 11, 2012

Mr. Zombs Wants To Draw A Zombie For You!

The following email arrived today:
From the desk of Mr. Zombs:
Dear little Zombiac,
My name is Mr. Zombs and I have drawn Zombies for people from all around the world.
Now, I Want To Draw A Zombie For You!
This Friday and Saturday only, I will be giving away Original Custom Zombie Drawings at 90 percent off the regular price!
Because of the high demand of my personalized Zombie drawings, the cost of each numbered drawing is now $50 and may continue to rise as the demand increases.
Many Celebrities have even ordered their very own Zombie Drawings!
This Friday and Saturday, my drawings will only be $5 each.
This is a one-time deal so scoop as many up as you can either for yourself, a loved one or even as gifts!
Remember that each Zombie Drawing is the Original Drawing, with COLOR, made out to You (or whoever you want), Numbered and Signed!
How do you want your Zombie?
Hanging out with your Pets?
Wearing a Green Hat & Blue Pants?
Enjoying an Ice Cream on a Hot Date?
You choose the scene... I send you the Original Drawing, with Color, made out to You, Numbered and Signed!
Visit http://MrZombs.com this Friday and Saturday for your $5 Original Zombie Drawing, with COLOR, made out to You, Numbered and Signed!
See you then!
Yours Deadly,
Mr. Zombs
MrZombs@gmail.comhttp://MrZombs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment